Picture Gallery and Music of The Highway QC's 45 RPM Records - VeeJay Records

Here are some pictures of The Highway QC's recordings on VeeJay Records. There will be music links under each picture. Click on the links and donate at paypal.me/jkjackso31 for your support of the Black Vocal Groups!
 
 
 
The Highway QC's - Pray

The Highway QC's - Somewhere To Lay My Head

The Highway QC's - I Dreamed That Heaven Was Like This

The Highway QC's - He Lifted My Burdens


The Highway QC's - There's Something On My Mind

The Highway QC's - Teach Me

The Highway QC's - Working On The Building

The Highway QC's - Child Of God

The Highway QC's - Behold Thy Mother






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Brookyln All-Stars - I Need The Lord

Willmer "Little Ax" Broadnax - Biography and (Little Axe & the Golden Echoes - You Are My Sunshine 1963) [Wiki and YouTube)